Friday, February 15, 2013

Postcard from the fringe



Happy New Year! Ha, bet you didn't expect that did you?  Well, things have been kinda crazy 'round these parts which means I'm probably the mayor of Crazytown. It was Mardi Gras earlier this week and I managed to survive being away yet ANOTHER year :(.  Could be worse, right? I could've been trapped in Connecticut with that 40 inches of snow, so I won't complain out loud.  But don't worry too much--I kept it interesting on Tuesday by saying "hey mister, THROW me something" at random times during the day.  It's the small things that make me happy :)

Speaking of things that make me happy, I thought I'd share a picture of the flowers my godchild gave me for my birthday.

I'll come back later to post something more interesting, relevant, funny, writing-related, whatever...

Enjoy your day!



No comments: