Saturday, April 28, 2012

Early morning at Spring Fling 2012

It's Saturday and I'm up early, working to organize my day here at the conference.  It's been such a blast seeing all my chaptermates, the professionals and friends from out of town (hey Ash, Jaye and Beppie, lalala!).

All of the events scheduled yesterday were fantastic, from Carrie Lofty's excellent and well-attended Pitch Masterclass, Laurie Brown's workshop on synopses (which I need desperately) to the headliner kick off.  Simone Elkeles KILLED in her opening remarks and then followed up the fabulous with a rollicking three-pronged attack of excellence with Susan Elizabeth Phillips and Dianna Love.  We've got it going on here in Chicago, folks.

Today should be just as awesome and I'm looking forward to even more fun and learning.  Take a look at the schedule to see what's on tap for today.  I'm already frothing at the mouth for Ginger Clark's Mad Men workshop.

I'll check back later with a wrapup.

No comments: