Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Where've you been?

It seems I'm always apologizing for the radio silence. Not that an apology isn't deserved for the space between posts, it is. But I've come to see that no matter how crazy things get (and the crazy made the scene big time), I should always make time to keep the blog current. A schedule is a good thing and from now on, even if I'm boring not only myself to tears, but you too, there will be a weekly post. Promise.

As a further offer of reconciliation, here's Lou Rawls singing Tobacco Road, which I love because my mom loved it and I grew up listening to it. Maybe I'll post a little King Oliver another time. Enjoy.



5 comments:

Pamela Cayne said...

S'ok. We love you regardless of your posting schedule. :-)

Pamala Knight said...

Thanks Pamela! You're the best. *smooch*

Nancy J. Parra said...

What Pam said, lol...

Hope your writing and your summer are going well! Cheers~

Marilyn Brant said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Pamala! And what Pam said x3. (That Pamela Cayne is just SO smart! ;)

Pamala Knight said...

Thanks Nancy! Hope your summer is going well too.

Marilyn, Ms. Cayne IS awfully smart isn't she? I'm sorry that I missed all the fun at nationals but I'm planning for New York so we'll have to book some time for coffee and chocolate there. *waves*